Download Stewed Rhubarb Muffins Images

Download Stewed Rhubarb Muffins
Images
. Perfect for serving over vanilla ice cream for a simple, elegant dessert. It's great served over vanilla ice cream, on pancakes or on it's own!

Stewed Rhubarb | Every Last Bite
Stewed Rhubarb | Every Last Bite from i2.wp.com
I hadn't eaten rhubarb until about two years ago, when my husband's grandmother made a rhubarb pie. The stewed rhubarb is sensational. These muffins are hearty, nutty, and zesty—the perfect.

I hadn't eaten rhubarb until about two years ago, when my husband's grandmother made a rhubarb pie.

This stewed rhubarb is incredibly versatile and can be used in a long list of ways. Vegan rhubarb muffins are a light, tender muffin bursting with slices of rhubarb topped with a cinnamon sugar topping. I just couldn't resist posting another rhubarb recipe! A simple recipe for rhubarb compote, or stewed rhubarb, without the added sugar.


Post a Comment for "Download Stewed Rhubarb Muffins Images"